Friday, January 27, 2012

Fabregas feels have much to learn


Although touted as one of the best purchases Barcelona for being able to instantly "tune" and look impressive with the Catalan giants, midfielder Cesc Fabregas, was not able to display the best performance.
He thinks he still needs to evolve in order to make a positive contribution to the team.The Spain international was immediately performed so kicked back to the Nou Camp after spending eight years in England with Arsenal. Not surprisingly, coach Pep Guardiola was immediately put in the list of major players Barca in his first season. However, the holder of the back number four was claimed not pleased with his performance so far. And he felt there was something lacking. I have not personally satisfied with my performance against Real Madrid last. I have learned a lot," " I always try to come up with a way Barca play, this system is our the game and it was hard to be able to follow the rhythm."

"When I play are too forward, I feel have more mobility, it's a role I can play. After all, I should be more disciplined, but lately I am somewhat impatient." Players 24 years has been collecting 14 appearances with Barcelona and La Liga has scored nine goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment